To become a member, click here.
By becoming a member, you help to ensure that art in Philadelphia is accessible to everyone, anytime.
Founded in 1872, the Association for Public Art (aPA, formerly the Fairmount Park Art Association) is a nonprofit organization. The aPA’s work to commission, acquire, preserve, promote, and interpret public art has been enthusiastically supported by its membership, special grants, and contributions.
• Pack of color postcards illustrating artworks commissioned by aPA
• Complimentary admission to aPA’s Annual Meeting. Past speakers have included contemporary artists such as Rafael Lozano-Hemmer, Mark di Suvero, Janet Echelman, and Claes Oldenburg.
• Invitations to participate in periodic aPA special events and programs
• One entry to win a new aPA members-only raffle. The 2014-2015 members raffle prize is a 20″ x 24″ framed and autographed photograph of Fingerspan by artist, Jody Pinto. The winner will be selected prior to our Annual Meeting in May 2015.
• Student – $15
• Individual – $35
• Family – $50
• Contributing – $100
• Benefactor – $250
• Patron – $500
• Conservation Society – $1,000 and up*
*Conservation Society members will be invited to an exclusive public art tour in spring 2015 with Penny Balkin Bach, aPA Executive Director and author of Public Art in Philadelphia.
Association for Public Art membership is renewed on an annual basis (November 1–October 31). Contributions are tax-deductible, and a receipt will be sent acknowledging your contribution. Please direct all membership inquiries to email@example.com.
Checks may be made to “Association for Public Art” and mailed to:
Association for Public Art
1528 Walnut Street, Suite 1000
Philadelphia, PA 19102-3627
Membership purchases and donations of any amount can be made online using a credit card. Please note that online donations/memberships are routed through PayPal. Click here to become a member.
To make a one-time donation to the Association for Public Art, click on the “donate” button below. Donations of $35 or more will be given a complimentary membership to aPA valid through October 2015.